View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 10:56 PM   #3739
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

huge fight coming up on saturday, weidman vs. silva. amazing to me that so many pros are picking weidman to win. they say he's a real prodigy. apparently the plan is to threaten the take down and get in some free shots, like...

...or come in behind the right hook and take silva down for some better GnP than sonnen managed. hard to believe silva won't be ready, though. all it takes is one expertly-timed knee or something and all of weidman's plans are out the window.

my heart says weidman, but my head says silva. who you got?
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote