View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 11:58 PM   #8
JimmyMcAdocious
Very good NBA starter

JimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ESPN insider predicts Nets go 64-18 and have BEST shot at winning championship at 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Although the Nets are a very good championship team IF HEALTHY, even I don't believe they will be healthy for the duration of the playoffs or even to start the playoffs. That's the thing that will hold them back. It's like a 2.0 of the Lakers when they had Karl Malone and Gary Payton.

So, does anyone have ESPN insider that can msg me "Power moves of the east teams" please.

http://i.imgur.com/ziHXWAO.jpg

You going to eat out your sister afterwards?
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote