View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 01:53 AM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ESPN insider predicts Nets go 64-18 and have BEST shot at winning championship at 36%

Can the Nets go 64-18 and win the title? yes. No Doubt.

Is it likely? NO

I can think of a bunch of things that could go wrong, health, KGs moody ass deciding hed rather collect his money as a coach in Minny, just age in general (further decline on PP or JJ), Lopez foot not taking to the redesign on the screw and further surgery, and the fact there assistant coach has the backing of the celtic guys while Deron, etc. are firmly there for Kidd.

It just strikes me as way too many things to call the Nets a favorite. The Nets, to win the title need players to really improve across the board from last year. its a difficult challenge.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote