View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 03:05 AM   #38
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ESPN insider predicts Nets go 64-18 and have BEST shot at winning championship at 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
Come on man i know you're just trying to be unbiased but there is no way on gods green earth the nursery home nets win 64 games this year, healthy or unhealthy. The rest i agree.

Yes, everything could break right and the Nets win the title. I just think there are too many ifs to call the Nets a favorite over those teams like SA,Miami and Indiana where we know waht we are getting.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote