View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 02:19 AM   #4
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Steve Nash trade

Steve Nash is my favorite player of all-time. It was hard to be happy for him when he was on the Suns, killing the Lakers in the Playoffs.
When he got sent out to LA, I was obviously excited; however, I now realize that though I've gotten the chance to see my favorite player on my favorite team, the Suns won that trade. They get a chance at some success in the future while the Lakers may be hitting the lottery in a worse rebuild period than when Magic retired.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote