View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 08:45 AM   #11
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Whats the longest you've been layed up for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturn
6 weeks when I ****ed up my ankle, and that was torture to me.
Bummer. I just sprained my ankle as well. It became very swollen but it seems to be improving rapidly day by day. Could you walk on yours after the first day?
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote