View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 09:32 AM   #59
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ESPN insider predicts Nets go 64-18 and have BEST shot at winning championship at 36%

Only reason some people are pessimistic or doubting the Nets is because of what happened to LA this past season. It's funny, because LA never even had a chance to show the world their prowess. Injuries crippled their season and they never had a shot at showing just how good they can be together. Plus a terrible head coach didn't help.

I think Jason Kidd will be a great coach; I always respected his intelligence on the court and his vision. Never thought he was a naturally gifted player, morelike, a genius on the court. So I think (and hope) he will have a successful coaching career.

Garnett & Pierce are old but experienced; Garnett even at his age will still bring intensity, leadership and experience. Pierce will bring a scoring punch plus the ability to hit big shots. Then you still have Deron, who many considered the best PG in the world 2-3 years ago (when he consistently dominated Paul); plus two other pretty lethal scorers in JJ and Lopez.

If they stay healthy, they'll do well. I don't think KG or Pierce will mind sacrificing their stats to win another title.

Best of luck to Brooklyn, will be watching them a lot this upcoming season.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote