View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 05:26 PM   #33
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Still not ready to fire Grunwald?

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
1. I don't get how that's his fault he signed before the CBA. Out of the players who make the max, he's better than 99% of them. Whatever the max is, was and will be, Carmelo Anthony would have been a max player.
2. Not true at all. Dallas wasn't willing to go over 8 million but offered him more. Milwaukee showed interest but appears to be more interested in OJ Mayo... which is understandable.
3. By all I assumed you meant ALL.
4. Felton get paid far less than what he's asked to do. If he's getting backup money to be a starter, and you at least admit he's a backup, how exactly is he over paid? And why does it matter how long the deal is? If he's a capable backup in your eyes making appropriate money...
I didnt say it was his fault, i merely said overpaid. It's like still paying a high mortgage on a house without the option to refinance now that the market is lower....not the homeowners fault, but the price is still too high.

I have seen no article stating teams were willing to offer JR more.

Honestly Felton isnt worth the deal he has at all, I want to see him run the pg position without assistance of having another on the floor with him.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote