View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 06:12 PM   #13
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I'm getting sick of how Biased Espn is towards Lakers....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
This reminds me of the year when the clippers finished two games ahead of the lakers, resulting in both teams missing the playoffs.

Reggie Miller started speaking out saying "The clippers are taking over LA, this is clipper town now". Fast forward a bit and the lakers have two more championships. This stuff happens. Its good to have them offer some sort of insight, but they aren't Gods lol. All I care about is Stu Lantz :p

I love these so-called prognosticators I just wish somebody can bring collect and post all their bad predictions.
I remember Magic around mid January announcing that the Lakers DEFINITELY will NOT make the playoffs.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote