View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 08:07 AM   #34
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Still not ready to fire Grunwald?

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Clutch this is all I'm saying lol If we bring back Prigioni for the minimum. I'm completely fine with it. Who are we bidding against though? Like I said before, we're literally at an auction by ourselves raising the paddle.

And Blue vs Orange...I'd hardly consider Novak a success considering Glen Grunwald himself was quoted this week as saying the signing was a mistake lol How was Novak cheap? We paid him 4 million dollars. And need I remind you HOW we obtained Tyson Chandler? Even if you like him (which I don't), we wasted our amnesty on a player right after we picked up his team option. Literally one of the dumbest uses of the amnesty in the league.
Novak was overpaid when he re-signed he was brought on a cheap ass contract.

You can't let Billups walk, pretty sure when his option was picked, no one thought Mavs didn't want Chandler back. You can argue bad luck there, that's it.

About Prigi and JR contracts, i have nothing against Knicks overpaying their own players, it sends a good message to agents and other players, that sooner or later you gonna get paid. Knicks might be able to sign good players for cheap because of it. And if anyone deserves is Prigi, class act and consummated professional.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote