Thread: Potential Deals
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 10:37 AM   #60
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Potential Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
It's top 10 protected next year, top 8 in 2015 and unprotected in 2016.

I'd rather have a pick sooner rather than later, especially in next years draft. Doubtful it happens though.
I don't know in the East typically one borderline all star and a decent sidekick is enough to get you into the playoffs as an eighth seed. (Ellis/Gumby, Iggy/Jrue,the year before and you can keep going back hell even Rose/Noah a couple times) And it's not like they have a horrible roster anyways. I'm hoping they overachieve get 10th in the draft so it sets them back a bit in rebuilding, don't improve much because they still don't have a second all star caliber player, then we get a nice pick in 2016.

But I've always felt by 2015 they'd have a decent enough roster we'd get it then. But with so many shitty teams and kinda shitty teams gonna tank for Wiggins (look at what teams did in 02-03 for LeBron and those consolation prizes), I really think we're getting it next year.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote