View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 12:41 AM   #269
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Welcome to the Charlotte Bobcats fan forum!

The following is a cut and paste of Timmeh's posting explaining his exit from the NBA. He posted this thread on 12/31/12 as "something I'd like to say:

Something I'd Like to Say
Over the past few months I've been dealing with some depression issues and fighting off some past demons. I've undergone a personal internal housecleaning and I'm just getting rid of and changing a lot of things.

How does this relate to this forum? I hate the NBA. It is a shitty product. On top of that, the only team I have some resemblance of an interest in is the shittiest team in the league, and there are no signs of it getting better. I have desire to continue being a part of something that seems to be a failing endeavor.

So I'm hanging up my proverbial keyboard and leaving this forum. I only do this because I know at some point, someone will say: "Hey, where's that asshole Timmeh that used to post a lot here?" Well, now you know.

Deuces.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote