Thread: Dexter season 8
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 12:05 PM   #9
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dexter season 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
The actor who played Isaak had to leave the show for personal reasons which is why that plotline (best one in years) had ended so abruptly and anticlimactic. That is why they had to drag out the Hannah crap.

Hannah being something of a big name, that surprised me some. And I thought the Isaac character came to a reasonable conclusion. The show hasn't been great in years in my min, but I thought last season was a step up from the previous season. And season 5 was good in my opinion mostly because of how good Lithgow was, otherwise structure wise it wasn't great.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote