Thread: Dexter season 8
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 12:26 PM   #10
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dexter season 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Hannah being something of a big name, that surprised me some. And I thought the Isaac character came to a reasonable conclusion. The show hasn't been great in years in my min, but I thought last season was a step up from the previous season. And season 5 was good in my opinion mostly because of how good Lithgow was, otherwise structure wise it wasn't great.
That was season 4 and I thought it was great as well. 5 was the Lumen season which I actually liked but seems to be universally hated among Dexter.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote