View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 11:44 PM   #10
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Josh Smith to Pistons :(

Right now this team really feels kind of like the Pacers. We have a very long, young, athletic team. So speaking of identity it looks like Joe D is putting this team together knowing that we have the Pacers and Bulls in our division and they're going to be good for years. It takes size to beat those teams. I actually like Monroe & Drummond more than Noah & Boozer and West & Hibbert. I think Paul George is the best SF, but having Smith to play against him & Deng really helps. I actually like our situation at SG better than those other teams too. Stuckey & KCP are better. PG is where we really need Knight to step up. Of course the Pacers almost made it to the finals with George Hill.... Anyway I think we'll struggle to score like they did at times but defensively we do match up with everyone.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote