View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 09:06 AM   #3902
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
I pretty much stopped watching MMA after being a hardcore fan (watched every UFC/Pride), when they put in the nonsense of the women's division and recently saw a clip of the Herman vs. Gonzaga fight (lasted 17secs).

Nonsense of the women's division, so you're sexist?

Quote:
I can't understand for the life of me how
a). Herman got to the UFC
b). Was not cut A LONG TIME ago
c). How anyone could sanction him to fight the way he does
d). Never in my life in fighting have I seen the bigger idiot at the highest level of the sport.

a). Herman was 20-2 with 1 of those losses being a DQ.
b). He should have been cut after his loss to Nog (and 2nd failed test for marijuana), but the only thing I can think of is that it's the HW division and there's not a ton of good HWs out there, so they tend to get more of a chance than other divisions.
c). Huh?
d). What?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote