View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 06:03 PM   #2088
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthook00
Haha she has a crazy chin though, she wasn't unconscious!

Oh man watching that GIF makes me think how good Ike's career could have been...
I've said it before... I think he could have beaten Lennox Lewis, who I hold in very high regard. He had all the tools. Size, skill, chin, power, speed, athleticism, ring IQ...

He just happened to be completely insane. In boxing circles, he has become a legend. Like, the Len Bias of boxing.

He could have been great and was already on his way with impressive wins over an unbeaten David Tua and Chris Byrd.

Damn... Still pisses me off.

Anybody unfamiliar with Ibeabuchi, do yourself a favor and watch Ike v. Tua from '97. One of the greatest heavyweight fights I've ever seen. And, I don't think Tua was ever the same guy after this fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ6w9I4I4T8

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 07-07-2013 at 06:07 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote