View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 12:09 PM   #478
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bobcats Off Topic Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
Over the past few months I've been dealing with some depression issues and fighting off some past demons. I've undergone a personal internal housecleaning and I'm just getting rid of and changing a lot of things.

How does this relate to this forum? I hate the NBA. It is a shitty product. On top of that, the only team I have some resemblance of an interest in is the shittiest team in the league, and there are no signs of it getting better. I have desire to continue being a part of something that seems to be a failing endeavor.

So I'm hanging up my proverbial keyboard and leaving this forum. I only do this because I know at some point, someone will say: "Hey, where's that asshole Timmeh that used to post a lot here?" Well, now you know.

Deuces.

There ya go.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote