Thread: NBA 2k14
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 11:50 AM   #28
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2k14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
It was a joke bro. I have 2K10 and I hate Kobe. I did skip 2K13 though because I didn't feel it would be a big step up from 2K12 and it had my favorite player on the cover.

2k12 was the worst 2k in years.
CeltsGarlic is online now   Reply With Quote