View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 04:41 PM   #9
Jameerthefear
Thanks Jameer! (04-14)

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone willing to sell their PS3 to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
Don't mean to hijack your thread, but do you guys think it's worth buying a cheap PS3 before the new-gen consoles drop? I can sell my 360 and some games, but I really want to play 'The Last Of Us'. After hearing PS3 games won't be playable on PS4, I'm not sure how long I want to wait for that particular game to become downloadable content and/or re-made.
If you can get it for a good price, yes. Check craigslist.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote