View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 09:12 PM   #4
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers To Amnesty MWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
I'm going to enjoy football this season, I will be able to focus on that.....and then baseball next year......that may ease the pain of rebuilding

We will still be over the cap so GULP.....why don't they just Amnesty Kobe instead, it's obvious that we are in rebuild mode.....why waste Kobe's time? It would be an enormous bullet to bite.....but truth is that we're not getting anywhere anytime soon.......controversial.......YES.

It would make more sense to amnesty Gasol. If they were that worried about money amnesty someone who makes more than 10 million per season. Artest's contract really wasn't that bad of one. Everybody is talking about how Dwight walked, but I really think the big story is the fact that Kobe could (after this season).
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote