View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 11:17 PM   #15
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The floater... learn it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
First move I ever perfected. I remember bigs being yelled at because they couldn't stop it. One guy said "how can I stop it when I can't even SEE it before its too late" lol
riiiight
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote