View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 11:24 PM   #186
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Wimbledon Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
i think djoker got tired after the delpotro fight you can see that he was not moving like he was on that match...
i totally agree, but remember he’s taken advantage of the same thing in the past... his opponent in the final has sometimes been on spent legs due to ultra-tough match just before. just the way it goes in sports and why conservation of energy can be so importante.

it’s murrays time to shine for the moment. if you love sport you gotta be happy for the guy right now. noley is far and away my favorite player, but muzza’s story is just too good not to appreciate IMO.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote