View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 01:47 AM   #29
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Who can the Lakers get in 2014 FA????

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
As far as Pau and Kobe in order to entice them to take pay cuts all management has to do is point to two players...Payton and Malone. If Lakers management can sell these guys on a game plan I believe they'll resign. Ideally you'd like to have Pau as the first big off the bench. I know Lakers fans will be like whoa whoa Pau's not a bench player, but he'll be a year older with more miles on his body. He can only play Center and he doesn't provide a defensive presence. I can see Kobe and Pau taking a pay cut 2 year deals with player options on the 2nd year, but management can't screw up. They have to land at least one big free agent and sign some young players with potential. No, oh well we gave it a shot, we'll just fill up the roster with min. contracts and wait for 2015. That's just not a good way to do business.

Oh and stop getting into internet beefs! It aint that serious

Great stuff!!!! I like your ideas.....and yes, Pau off the bench would work much better than as a starter.

Yeah, you are right about staying out of beefs, but I'm a competitive, feisty old man I'll try
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote