View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 03:37 AM   #20
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers To Amnesty MWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyGreatOne
D'Antoni still the Coach right?...
I don't think defense or guarding anyone will be high on the priority list

I understand that, but as much as people here hate to hear it at some point they are going to have to replace him if they really want to win championships.

The other thing I was thinking about is maybe they aren't going after a new SF until free agency next season. Melo or George??? I actually doubt those guys are going to leave their teams but who knows. Right now I don't think Melo can win a championship with his style of play and I don't think it meshes with Kobe. Not to mention he's getting at the tail end of his career too. I wouldn't want to sign him to a max deal. If you have Melo and Kobe on the same team you better surround them with elite defenders who don't like to score because they wouldn't have shot opportunites lol.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote