View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 12:13 PM   #22
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lakers To Amnesty MWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Well,
1. We are not contenders next season

2. Kobe as he gets older and a bit slower will likely bulk up to guard those types

3. Kobe has guarded all those guys at some point and done well

4. When anyone guards those guys they need help....well, with No D Toni.....good luck with that one. (Just made that up right now No D Toni ) Gotta mix it up now and then...lol.

I feel like if Kobe has to bang around with all of those bigger guys he's just going to end up getting hurt again. I don't see Kobe bulking up. It's just too hard on his frame. Kobe's a SG. I don't like the whole small ball thing. It just doesn't work. I'm thinking maybe Lamar Odom is going to play some SF, not that it worked well before but it seems like he'll half to.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote