View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 02:21 AM   #37
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What is the biggest d*ck move you ever made?

I went to my girlfriends best friends house after getting into an argument with my girl.

We started messing around in her bed. While that was going on, my phone kept going off and it was my girl trying to get a hold of me but I wasn't answering.

Minutes later after close to 10 missed calls on my phone, the best friend of my girl, the girl whom's bed i was in, her phone started ringing and it was my girl calling. The best friend answered, heard my girlfriend freaking out crying n sh!t asking if she knew where I was.. The best friend said no I have no idea where he is I'm sorry, and proceeded to be very dismissive in her tone until she hung up w my girl.

The 3 of us hung out the next day
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote