View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 03:02 PM   #15
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 10 GOAT non-QBs?

I said Taylor is a 'tad' overrated and you guys are showing just that IMO

I would probably have him in the 15-20 range...he is def one of the all time greats, I just don't think he is the greatest OLB ever

I have said this before in here, but I would take DeMarcus Ware over Taylor...Demarcus is 20 lbs bigger than Taylor, he is faster than Taylor, and he is on pace to finish his career with more sacks than Taylor...all in all, he is a bigger threat than Taylor was...and yes defenses have to plan around Ware too.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote