Thread: Potential Deals
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 05:13 AM   #79
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat coolpoido123 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Potential Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
We are all obviously entitled to our own opinion. I see I am in the minority in thinking that the Bulls are not good enough to beat the Heat as presently constructed.

But I understand where you are all coming from, for sure. Just no matter which way I look at it, once Lebron decides to guard Rose, our offense shuts down. Not a single other player on our team can consistently create his own shot. So I looked to improve upon that. An oft-injured player is not the best antidote, but it was the best option I could come up with.

Rose wasn't "shutdown" by Lebron. His driving lanes were cutoff and his ability to do what he does was limited from a collection of Heat players honing in on Rose's strengths due to unreliable shooters and Noah and Boozer were carrying injury, so Heat dared Rose to do it all. Now, this is a totally different team to the 2011 team. We now have Butler and Dunleavy, Noah has improved, and the core has played together for alot longer now.

Butler will be able to guard Lebron(Deng didnt guard him well that series), Dunleavy will be able to keep Miami defense from honing in on Rose with his shooting(no bogans more spacing and Heat players will have to respect the shooters now)and overall defense will be that much better with Deng Butler and Noah.

Heat showed me last year that they have obvious weaknesses and if not for a couple of things going their way, they could of been eliminated by inferior opponents to the Bulls.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote