Thread: 2013 Offseason
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 01:39 PM   #18
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 Offseason

I'm no fan of Terry either but he has heart and has hit numerous clutch shots in his career. He's also a great 3pt shooter so I'll take what we can get at this point.

And I agree on getting ahead of ourselves. We saw how the Lakers did last season after their fans overreacted before the season started. If we played as bad as them last season, that be my worst nightmare. But the difference between the Lakers last season and us this season is we don't have any divas on this team, closest is Deron with his coach killer rep but with Kidd and KG here I doubt he'll act up.