View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 03:05 PM   #9
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I love high quality pick up games!!

Yeah, it can be pretty frustrating when you play with lazy or bad players who just don't know had to move within the game. There are times where I will set a pin down screen and they either won't move or will just walk around. Meanwhile they are looking at me like I'm some kind of asshole for actually trying to get them open.

I find that good screens are the only thing that really separate a fun, fluid game from a stagnant chuckfest.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote