Thread: 2013 Offseason
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 04:07 PM   #21
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2013 Offseason

at 37% or whatever i wouldn’t call terry a great 3pt shooter. you don’t want a guy like that to be your lead 3pt shooter, you want him to be one of a small group of such types. not that we’re that far from that, but there’s a reason ray allen and kyle korver are a commodity... so yo7 have at least one guy who can put fear of god in a defense from 3pt land and help create breakdowns.

terry’s more a guy a defense can live with talking some threes IMO... especially as he’s past his peak and on the downslide. no, i don’t think they were going after better shooters because they were satisfied with terry as their deep threat. but whatever... i can get concerned over nothing, sometimes, so we’ll see what we see.