Thread: Potential Deals
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #85
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Potential Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
We are all obviously entitled to our own opinion. I see I am in the minority in thinking that the Bulls are not good enough to beat the Heat as presently constructed.

But I understand where you are all coming from, for sure. Just no matter which way I look at it, once Lebron decides to guard Rose, our offense shuts down. Not a single other player on our team can consistently create his own shot. So I looked to improve upon that. An oft-injured player is not the best antidote, but it was the best option I could come up with.

You made valid points. I was wondering if Pat Riley had the same attitude right after they signed their big 3, what might have happened?
They signed Mike Miller who was very instrumental 2 finals ago.
Were they good enough? Nah, they signed Shane Battier....You think they would have still won without him?
Were they good enough esp after winning their first ring? huh, I wonder if they never signed Ray Allen esp game 6 vs the Spurs.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote