View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 03:08 AM   #11
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I love high quality pick up games!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Yeah, it can be pretty frustrating when you play with lazy or bad players who just don't know had to move within the game. There are times where I will set a pin down screen and they either won't move or will just walk around. Meanwhile they are looking at me like I'm some kind of asshole for actually trying to get them open.

I find that good screens are the only thing that really separate a fun, fluid game from a stagnant chuckfest

not that straight but its somewhat true.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote