View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Fantasy Football 2013 Advice

It's never too early to start preparing for Fantasy Football. Training camps start in about 2 weeks for some teams now I think? Either way, if your as die hard as I am about this you've already started researching and planning for your draft and the season.

Feel free to ask any questions, and please try and give advice as well to keep the threads purpose alive.

I've already started preparing a top 75 list for my draft which includes player Fantasy Produciton, how valuable they were compared to other players in their position last season, and a comparison between their ESPN PDR, and where I rank them based on their actual production and how I feel they will perform this season.

However I've run in to a problem at accurately rating what rounds certain players should be drafted in so I'll ask for the first pieces of advice.

What round do you think these players should realistically be drafted in?

Percy Harvin
Jared Cook
Maurice Jones Drew
David Wilson
Mike Wallace
Dwayne Bowe
Tavon Austin
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote