View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #18
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Default Re: JR Smith - starting sg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
So how is that this guy tanked the playoffs as Melo's number 2 without a mention but I read the Tyson thread and he gets vilified. Chandler was clearly hurt with a herniated disk and didnt play for month played a couple of games didnt play a month before that but took one for the team but gets crushed.

Then Franchise you specifically say how fans criticize the Knick best player for not being up to par. When Chandler sacrificed his body to even play in the game but you make it seem like its all his fault the Knicks lost. Clearly JR getting suspended and stinking was more of a major factor in the team losing.

How does Jr get off easy yet Tyson gets killed? This is utterly ridiculous.
He is obsessed with Tysons salary.

Now what I do find odd is folks clamoring for Bogut who's done nothing but collect a check for the last 4 years due to being always injured.

If Tyson made 3 mil like JR he wouldn't have any complaints.

As far as JR he should never have been the #2 option, I do think his season was ok overall, but the role was too much him.

What I dont support is a player partying during the playoffs while they are stinking up the joint on the court.

JR will be nothing but a below average player who has flashes of being good.

He needs to be traded by the deadline, no team will win with him in any important role.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote