View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 10:50 PM   #443
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So what moves can be made?

MWP: hey knicks, where do i sign, i want to play for you only, i will play for a dollar if i have to

knicks FO: wow, really, we heard about the arena football and china, so we are prepared to offer you the max that we can, 1.7mil so you will stay, we dont really know what we are doing, will you take 1.7 million each for 2 years?

MWP: yall probably crazier than me, whatever, i just said id play for a dollar, you could save that for another player...

Kniciks FO: you are right, but we dont know what to do with this money, here you go
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote