View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 02:00 AM   #36
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Macho
Quote:
You've been here a week and you are getting invited to high finance parties?
Quote:
I've never even met a successful person. How do you do it, Linas?

Macho, I was invited to that party cause this one guy was born in lithuania and he wanted to meet me.After spending time with him and his gf, dude said that there is this cool party next week and offered to come. He speaks lithuanian with crazy accent tho.I find out about this mfer from his mother, who moved to US with him 10 years ago, and she often comes to the shop/restourant Im working.

Also, this guy offered me to do my internship in wall street.. dreams coming true... I dunno if Knicks would allow me to enter his city tho.

Last edited by CeltsGarlic : 07-16-2013 at 02:03 AM.