View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 02:21 AM   #42
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Tell me about Lithuania.

I'm American. All I know is America.

basically similar, but it would be extremely different for you. A lot more of green, basically so many trees in a citys and everywhere. Not hot. People are so much colder. You would literally never hear anyone randomly asking you "how its going" and "how youre doing". Im kinda more the us way tho. So far I like this fake questions, but I would guess it gets old after some time. So far in US I just answer EVERY time "fine, watcha bout you". Continuing, most of the stuff is much cheaper and salaries are lower.A lot.
you gotta do good, to live comfortability.
Thats about it. I already miss it...