View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 11:55 AM   #447
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So what moves can be made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here but these are some names I noticed. I am NOT saying this is who we should sign. Just throwing a few names out there.

AJ Price, Sebastian Telfair, DJ Augustin options for 3rd PG?

Cartier Martin, Corey Magette, Dahntay Jones, options as a backup SF?

Jason Maxiell, Kenyon Martin, DeJuan Blair, Antawn Jamison, Ivan Johnson, Lamar Odom, Byron Mullens, Al Harrington options for backup PF?

Barron, Wilcox, Petro, Aldrich options for backup C?

I'm with you here.
If el gringos got his Bargnani why can't franchize get his Telfair?
Jasi is online now   Reply With Quote