View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 02:34 PM   #16
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Sanaa Lathan...baddest chick over 40?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen_one6
I'm not attracted to black women that often but damn that is one broad I would definitely take down.

This is my stance as well. In fact, all the chicks GOBB mentioned are right at the top of a pretty limited list of black girls that do it for me for whatever reason.

Sanaa was pretty bad ass as politician torn between her ideals and climbing the ladder who also gave Frasier a boner in Boss, which was a decent show no one watched.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote