View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 08:46 PM   #23
Goliath Uterus
average size weiner

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andrew Wiggins vs Jabari Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Whats overrated about Parker? He's not an explosive athlete but he has the ability to create his own offense and a sweet jumper.

I just think there's better players in the class that get less shine, and I think his lack of athleticism will hurt him in the NBA - he's not the NBA all star caliber player many make him out to be. I still think he'll be good at Duke, and I can't wait to see Wiggins shit all over him at the Champions Classic.
Goliath Uterus is offline   Reply With Quote