View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 10:20 PM   #24
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Andrew Wiggins vs Jabari Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
I just think there's better players in the class that get less shine, and I think his lack of athleticism will hurt him in the NBA - he's not the NBA all star caliber player many make him out to be. I still think he'll be good at Duke, and I can't wait to see Wiggins shit all over him at the Champions Classic.

Gotcha, I've only seen the highlight videos so I'm not really trying to challenge you given how little I've seen. Just curious. So I cant wait to see him, Wiggins, Randle everyone (incl guys who dont get much attention) ball. I think I'm a Randle fan before Wiggins or Parker tho. That dude man.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote