Thread: Summer League
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 05:01 PM   #21
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Summer League

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
This has always bugged me about SL. I understand it's just practice, and you're not playing against players that actually see the court in the NBA, but why do players like Goudelock and Selby absolutely tear it up.. then not make the roster? Cuz I agree with you that he probably won't make it.

Is there such a huge talent jump from SL to NBA? Why do some translate well and not others?

Anyway, end rant. I think the Bulls should keep Goudelock, if only because they are short on scoring, and he has proven he can score.
Generally speaking the summer league is basically rookies (and under achieving second/third year players who want to improve) vs d-league caliber guys.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote