Thread: Potential Deals
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 10:46 PM   #102
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Potential Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
Two guys that haven't been mentioned that are being overlooked and could be good players here are Dejuan Blair and Bernard James.

Two young PF/C type players that fit the Thibs mold. Active, defensive, rebounding bigs that could provide solid depth to our bigs considering we still have Nazr slotted in to be a contributor and that worries me. I know he did a decent job for us last year, but I don't know if he can duplicate that.

Rose - Teague

Butler - Hinrich - Snell

Deng - Dunleavy

Boozer - Gibson - Murphy - Thomas

Noah - Mohammed

I'd add Goudelock (or Nate back if possible) and Bernard James or Dejuan Blair.

We have alot of guys that can play multiple positions and I think we'll see Thibs play more small ball this year.

Derrick will play point and spend some time off ball as well.
Kirk can play the 1 and the 2.
Butler the 2 and the 3.
Deng the 3 and 4.
Boozer and Gibson will all play 4 and 5.

It's going to be another fun season. I just think we need to fill out the roster and hope for a healthy year.

Blair I think signed with the Wizards. I would like to see Guodelock signed and add Mozgov IMO.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote