View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 03:25 PM   #8
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are your next gen plans?

I sort of figured I'd be the guy most inclined to pre-order, but I'm not 100% yet. I will be getting a PS4. But I tend to play games like books, one at a time, and to completion. So a little will depend on where I fall with GTAV. That's already pre-ordered on the PS3, so if it's going to take me the remainder of the year before I feel I've adequately completed it for my taste, which will mean a ton of side stuff, then perhaps I'll hold off on the PS4 into early 2014. The other thing would be if I decide to get the next Batman as well and on what. Otherwise I'm going to want to get into Watch Dogs next, so that'll probably be the way I go.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote