View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 02:29 AM   #6
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Have you guys ever played with such a good basketball player in your team that...

In College I was on a team that won 3 Intramural Championships in a row. It wasn't crazy level competition but the team we beat in the Finals each time had half the College team on it (which wasn't supposed to be allowed).

Anyways, we had two guys that also had played D1 hoops on our team, and they were awesome. Unbelievable end to end court speed, and both guys could slam the ball and hit jumpers. I came off the bench and played maybe half the game, but all I focused on was defense and rebounding. The whole team just fed these guys the ball, because honestly, they were head and shoulders above the rest of us.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote