View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 02:18 PM   #12
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are your next gen plans?

Preordered both just in case M$ wins me back by ditching Kinect, and doing a few other smaller things. But I'm 99% sure I'm going with a ps4. preordered from amazon the bundle with battlefield 4 and the year of PS+. Gonna pick up watch dogs on it's release and play it, and maybe ac 4. Depends on the funds at the time though. I need to get a headset as well, haven't decided what kind I'm going to go with though.

In the mean time: burning through some ps3 games like you glide, while weening off my 360. Hell most of the time I'm on my 360 it's too party chat with someone while I play on the ps3.

Hoping on selling the 360 and my games for a good price in february when my gold runs out. I have the reach version which usually goes for a solid price on eBay so I'm hoping that keeps up.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote