View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 02:48 PM   #4
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's Creed 4 new gameplay

I'm fine with the way they release a game per year. They usually make additions/changes that make the next game significantly different. I haven't felt like any of the games were rushed (except for Revelations maybe). The only thing that may have felt rushed about AC3 was the ending but that was due more to bad story telling than to a rushed timeline imo.

This game looks pretty awesome with the total immersion it offers. Transitioning to different game styles seamlessly is impressive. I will miss the architecture of the old AC2 and Brotherhood games but I'm fine with the evolution of the game toward a more sprawling adventure style game. They keep getting me to buy their games because it feels like a genuinely new product each time.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote