View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 10:58 AM   #7
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Assassin's Creed 4 new gameplay

I'm pretty sure I've said this before, I know I have in conversation with people, but I'm fine with how this series is released. But I hate the overarching storyline with Desmond, which seems to be mercifully over. I would be absolutely fine with these guys just dumping a new story into a new interesting historical period every couple years or so.

Again, I seem to be in the minority. I know people find a lot of things repetitive in these games, and I did in the first one as well, but they've gotten a lot more variety for me anyway. I love the exploration part of games, and this series gives you as much as anybody with the possible exception of Batman. And I still to this day absolutely love the free running method of getting around the world. I still think they do that better than anyone. Although I do look forward to this next Infamous to be released.

The combat gets a little tedious to me at times, but otherwise I've loved these games, particularly the last one.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote